Nationals 2018 Team
The army we are sending to assault nationals in 2 weeks time:
- @cj2392 current national champion and looking to retain that title at nationals. Has progressed really well this past year and 2018 wont slow down
- @geinamcgrath_pt newest member to the team and comes off the back of a massive 332.5kg total and best lifter at limerick open last october
- @carriecarmichael will return for the first time since her back injury last year. 2017 carrie represented Ireland in Belarus in just her 3rd ever comp and came away with a few pbs. -
- @killerbee_eire current 63kg national champion (2016,2017) and Irelands number 1 female makes a rare appearance at 72kg and looks to extend her record breaking total from @citygymlk last chance comp in December last year owner of 3 63kg records and 3 unofficial 72 records.
- @lauren_strength_militia_systemcurrent national champion (2016,2017) and current irish record holder in the squat and total. Lauren has been away 2 times for Ireland.
- @handro1d is a new lifter for us and has had one comp where she hit a 77.5kg bench which is unheard in ireland as a 1st time competitor we look gorward to see what she can put up in 2018.
- @caolly_ is going into his 1st year as a junior this year having had a solid sub junior run. Caolly set 4 NI records in his first comp and continues to progress all the time
- @_christopher_wilkinson_ is moving up to the 83 class. Chris will enjoy this class more and training is already showing great signs that a significant increase is iminent.
- Sean Crowe will look to build on the total last year and further his deadlift record even more
This is the team we are bring to nationals in 2 short weeks and the whole team are buzzing to shine on the platform once more